
WHAT JOY IN LITTLE THINGS. LORRI CHANGED ADMINSTRATORS OF THE BLOG SO I CAN NOW ENTER UPDATES DIRECTLY. SIGNED IN FOLLOWERS ARE STILL ENCOURAGED TO ADD COMMENTS
(BE KIND). I FEEL LIKE I'M MADE A HUGE LEAP FORWARD INTO THE 21ST CENTURY.
CHARLOTTE AND W A WHEAT (AUNT AND UNCLE) CONTINUE TO TREAT ME LIKE ROYALTY. WHAT A BLESSING IT HAS BEEN FOR ME TO HAVE THEM HERE. (MONDAY MORNING I GOT UP TO A CRACKLING FIRE AND HOT COFFEE).
I AM CURRENTLY SCHEDULED FOR ROUND 2 (OUT OF 6) OF CHEMO ON APRIL 30TH. I WANT TO CONTINUE WITH DR HORBELT (THE SURGEON) IN WICHITA IF POSSIBLE. WILL TAKE IT ONE ROUND AT A TIME.
I'VE POSTED OF PICTURE OF ME AND RAMBO (ALL-TERRAIN WHEELCHAIR) TAKEN TUESDAY EVENING
(4/14) AFTER I HAD INSPECTED THE GARDEN AND FLOWER BEDS. ENJOY!
DOGS COME HOME TOMORROW!!!!!!!!
It sure is good to see you out and about. I am sure you will be glad to get the dogs home. Will you be able to take your next round of chemo at Winfield or will you go back to Wichita?
ReplyDeleteHope the garden and flower beds were up to your standards.
Marvis
I just finished another great book by Jodi Picoult. These two quotes brought you to my mind, Teresa.
ReplyDelete"The human capacity for burden is like bamboo - far more flexible than you'd ever believe at first glance."
"Maybe if God gives you a handicap, he makes sure you've got a few extra doses of humor to take the edge off."
Let's raise our glasses and toast to more days of laughter together.
Love you, sister - Rebecca
Hey, Teresa. Glad to hear you are still getting stronger. Have you worn Louie down, yet? or Ray?
ReplyDelete