Teresa and Eunice (another nurse friend) headed to Wesley today to finish all of the preparations for the surgery tomorrow. Several family members will be arriving soon. Our friend Debby has agreed to serve as the food coordinator. So, if you would like to volunteer to provide a meal at some point, please email her at dcasad13@cox.net.
As this is a major surgery for Teresa, it has been suggested that people should not visit her at the hospital for a couple of days.
The surgery is scheduled for 8:30, so I'm hoping to be posting an update later in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We will be praying for you...as well as your folks...Have never met you...but through your dad have prayed for you often over the years. God bless.
ReplyDeleteRoger Day
Teresa, We are praying also! Craig wanted you to know that he got an acceptance letter to UMKC 6 yr BA/MD program today! Thanks for helping him prepare for the interview! Now we just need to figure out how for him to pay for it! LOL I'll be watching for your updates tomorrow! Love ya, Laurie and crew
ReplyDeleteHey Teresa, Just wanted you to know we are praying for you! You helped Craig get into Med School...Kedzie will need help in about 10 years...that doesn't mean you have 10 years to get better it just means that you need to get better fast so I can send Kedzie over there to talk shop as she is already surpassed my medical knowledge : ) You're in our thoughts! Joni and family.
ReplyDeleteTeresa, I wanted you to know that I'll keep praying for you. You have been an inspiration for me. Just know you are loved and in our thoughts.
ReplyDeleteKay Newton
Thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope to see you soon.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Zack